Wall Hop is Toronto based online gallery which puts original artwork up for display and sale in non-traditional venues. Site should become not only an e-shop but online gallery which will unite artists, venues, collectors and art lovers in North America and Canada.
Our expertise in the project
- Clean responsive design and site structure
- Extended CMS with flexible products and orders administration
- Custom email notifications and wishlist/cart system
- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest sharing integration
- Integration of Stripe payment gateway
- Hidden artworks collections
- High QA requirements
- Various sliders, galleries and zoom-in functionality
- Only-by-link available content
We’ve provided client with turnkey e-commerce based on customized WordPress CMS and Woocommerce plugin. Alongside fresh catching web design site should have an extended CMS, which allow to fully control site via admin panel. It meets clients’ need to easily adjust important parts of non-usual content via admin panel.
Also site should be integrated with popular social networks and Stripe payment gateway. As a result site is ready to meet current web design and CSS/JS trends as well as best practices in backend development.